Bloodborne is a famous game that came out in 2015. People love it because it’s hard, has a spooky atmosphere, and a cool story. But some folks have had issues. They can’t play Bloodborne online, see a message about server info, have trouble logging in, or get stuck offline.
In this article, we’ll help you with easy steps to fix Bloodborne online not working problems.
Why is MY Bloodborne Online Not Working?
Here are some reasons why Bloodborne might not work:
- Server Problems: Sometimes, the game’s servers have issues, and this can make online play not work correctly.
- Internet Connection Issues: Bloodborne may not work if your internet connection is unstable or not working.
- Minor Software Glitches: Sometimes, minor software issues can cause problems with the game.
- Outdated PS4 System Software: An outdated PS4 system software version can lead to compatibility problems.
- Outdated Game Version: Running an older version of Bloodborne can result in issues.
How to Fix Bloodborne Online Not Working Issue?
If you are facing a ‘Bloodborne Not Online Working’ problem then try the below steps one by one:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
Ensure a stable internet connection to prevent online play problems and connectivity issues in Bloodborne.
2. Monitor Bloodborne Server Status
Visit the PlayStation Network Status page to check if Bloodborne servers are down; you may need to wait for them to be back up.
3. Restart Your PS4
Restarting your PS4 can clear minor software glitches that might be causing Bloodborne to malfunction.
4. Update PS4 System Software
Keep your PS4 system software up to date for optimal game compatibility and performance.
5. Update Bloodborne
Updating Bloodborne is an essential step to resolve various issues. Make sure you have the latest version installed to fix bugs and improve overall game performance.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall Bloodborne
Deleting and reinstalling Bloodborne can help resolve problems caused by corrupted game files. This process removes any issues that might be affecting the game’s functionality.
7. Rebuild Your PS4 Database
In case of corrupted system files affecting game performance, rebuild your PS4 database via safe mode.
8. Reset PS4 to Factory Default Settings
Resetting erases saved data, so back up important game saves before attempting this. It can help with severe software issues.
9. Contact Sony Support
If the problems persist, reach out to Sony support for tailored assistance with your hardware or software issues.
I hope you found this ‘Bloodborne Not Working’ guide helpful. Please share your thoughts by commenting below, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends.